Thursday 28 July 2011

Jazz R2 VLCD 18 & Jai R2 VLCD 5

Jazz lost 400 gm to 82.3 kg this morning. He will try to push the core phase for another 3 days and see how low his kg can go.

I lost just 200 gm to 62.4 kg. In my case, not good but not bad... Why? Because..
For yesterday's lunch, I had 2 pieces of Roma Beef Rack without the barbecue sauce but the meat was oily. Had that with just plain salad but definitely had an overdose of oily meat not lean as per protocol. Jazz had lunch outside too, a bit of fish that's what he told me.. Allowed fish I hope...told him that mackerel is out but he wasn't really sure what fish he ate..well never mind.

Dinner was with him, we had steamboat at Johnny's with plain soup of prawns and Chinese cabbage. I had 3 medium sized prawns so below the 100 gm per serving, but ordered fresh coconut water... My favorite drink and I wanted to see if it's low calorie and minimal fat would spoil my progress. Dr Simeons wouldn't have experimented on coconut water. ??? Then I forgot my dinner time dose of Diet-33 and took 10 drops at almost 12 mid nite.

This morning the period came....a week earlier than expected, so I can't continue the drop but will stay on VLCD. So with water retention, oily meat, coconut drink, I am happy to take my 200 gm loss. In Round 1 my weight stalled for 3 days during my period. Will start HCG again as soon as I can may be in 3 days, I won't wait for my last day so I can speed up my course and finish just before Raya.

No comments:

Post a Comment