Sunday 31 July 2011

Jazz R2 VLCD 20 & Jai R2 VLCD 7

Jazz lost 300 gm as of this morning from the last time he weighed himself two days ago. He has decided to stop the drop and go into transition phase today on the 20th day of the program and at 82 kg.

I lost a meager 100 gm at 61.4 kg this morning. It could be water retention and/or the fact that I did a pedicure and manicure yesterday and had essential oils lathered on my arms and legs..outside protocol with the oil. Well anyhow, I want to push through my progress ASAP and has started taking Diet-33 drop again today.

We both had grilled sea bass and salad for lunch at La Risata and home cooked prawn tomato Tomyam for dinner. Honestly, I am sick of prawn Tomyam...9 more days of VLCD to go..urghhh!! Let's hope for better releases tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment