Sunday 14 August 2011

Jazz R2 Maintenance 11 & Jai R2 Maintenance 4

A gain of 200 gm to 82.7 kg for Jazz this morning, may be it was the mini Oreo choc cheese cup cake he had last night. I lost a 100 gm to 60.4 kg and I am happy..

We have been eating oily, fattening stuff such as coconut milk in our dishes and taking almonds and cashews as snacks to up our calories. The rest were mainly fruits tho we did take mango which is not really P3 friendly even as a fruit given it's high sugar.. I baked my first Raya Eid cookies today baking the foolproof easy recipe of a nut and choc chips cookies. Despite my good intention, I took a piece of the sugary stuff and hubby took a few pieces plus one more of the mini Oreo choc cheese cupcake. I just had to remind him that his weight was not stable in the last round as he took starch and sugar too early in P3... A reminder to self as well of coz.

Yesterday, we ate out for Iftar as we attended an invitation for a meal with an orphanage in Shah Alam, Al Khadeem. They served us Nasi Biryani Gam, I just ate the chicken sambal, boiled egg and beef biryani skipping the rice. Jazz on the other hand had three spoonful of the rice with the side dishes...hmm.. Sahur morning meal for us was just fruits.. Hope Jazz can go down to be nearer 82 kg, with the fasting month he's quite lucky as otherwise the temptations to stray from protocol is even greater...with longer eating hours...

3 comments:

  1. yes jai, raya cookies is a killer. baked my choc chips and pineapple tarts with my niece, tasted one choc chip and the pastry for the tarts. just had to kan! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...just had to taste one..hehe. Your tart jam freshly made ke ready made eh? Nk buat tapi malls nk buat jam myself, nk beli je...

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too. i bought nona's pineapple jam. a bit too sweet but not too bad la

    ReplyDelete