Friday 26 August 2011

Jazz Stabilization Day 1 & Jai R2 Maintenance 15

Weight loss progress NIL.

We both stayed the same as at yesterday's weight. Alhamdulillah. I am hoping that TOM will be over soon and perhaps my weight will ease off from water retention. That will be something to look forward to.

Still trying to focus on completing this journey cheat free.. On my own and resolving to do my very best..for myself and for my children. Now I am no longer obsessed with weight issues and get depress every time I'm buying new clothes... I can fit into an M size off rack clothing comfortably now versus at least an L or even an XL before. Good for my self esteem and mood now that I am happy with my weight and no longer worried about related health issues such as diabetes or high BP and cholesterol. Great to be alive and well. Allah has given us a great gift, this life and body and we must take care of it well.. Alhamdulillah for this blessing..

1 comment: