Tuesday 16 August 2011

Jazz R2 Maintenance 13 & Jai R2 Maintenance 6

Jazz maintained his weight at 83 kg today. He had a buffet Iftar with clients yesterday and for Sahur just ate 2 egg whites and fruits.. He apparently bowed down to kuih temptations during Iftar, so it's considered lucky that his weight didn't shoot up.. Happy day for me as I dropped to my lowest weight in perhaps 15 years at 60.1 gm today....400 gm down..yeay! This despite my cheat of a choc chip cookie the day before. Iftar for me was 2 California hand rolls without the rice, mixed grilled vege with sautéed beef fillet and mussels miso soup. For my Sahur, I had 2 fried eggs sunny side up with mushroom and cheese..

But I baked a traditional cookies called kuih bangkit just now and we both had 3 small pieces of that to test the sweetness....yeah right... I did reduce the sugar by 50 gm if that's gonna make any difference.. :) Hoping for another miracle tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment